Hello, everyone! I am happy that you keep following SkaDate Dating Software blog, and today I will share with you some real-life anecdotes as I promised previously.
It’s always risky meeting someone from an online dating site in person, and I am talking not about physical threat as long as most of the scammers online aren’t people who harm you in the real world. However, there is always a possibility of getting into awkward situations. As practice shows, funny things always happen to ordinary folks, featuring lots of jokes, and online dating is an especially great resource for finding humorous stories.
I also think it would be a good idea to create a special forum, where members can share their dating stories and exchange their experience, on your website, powered by SkaDate Dating Script. But for now take a look at stories, I’ve chosen for you.
- I was on a date with this guy and everything was going great, so we went back to his place. All over his apartment he had knives and a chainsaw lying around. I nervously made a joke about him hopefully not being a serial killer, when he looked me dead in the eye and said: “I won’t kill you unless you become a zombie. I’m preparing for the zombies.”
- I went on a date with this guy, who clearly worked out a lot and had lots of tattoos, which is a major turn-on for me. He started telling about his new tattoo, and I asked to see it: it was a half-naked woman, who had ripped out a guys heart, that covered his entire back. He said he had it done because of how much his ex had hurt him. Great….
- I took this girl to the movies. When the movie started she began giving me a play by play of what was happening on screen, as if I didn’t understand.. After awhile the people around us got annoyed and told her to shut up. She stood up and asked if i was going to let them speak to her that way.I couldnt help but laugh and she stormed out.
- I went out on a date with a guy. We really hit it off. The next day, one of his friends asked me out. I said no, because I had just gone out on a date with his friend. He said, “Oh, I know. We have a bet to see who can sleep with you first.”
- I met this guy online, and we met for our first date at a bar for a drink. He did have a beard that was not in his pic, but seemed alright. Okay, Second date, I went to his place and inside was.. BATMAN EVERYTHING!! Posters, DVD’s, figurines, and even a costume hanging in his closet! So I left his place, and he didn’t stop texting me for 2 weeks.
- Once a guy picked me up for a date in a hearse. I was so freaked out and said that we should reschedule. He explained that his car broke down earlier that day so his best friend, whose dad owns a funeral home, offered to loan him a car so he wouldn’t have to cancel on me. I thought it was really sweet so I offered to drive my car.