04 Sep SkaDate Dating Software: iDate Awards Nomination Instructions
As we’ve noted in one of our recent SkaDate Dating Software blog posts, the race for the 2012 iDate Awards is now open. Needless to say your encouragement and support last year was immeasurable and brought us the runner-up position in the category of Best Dating Software Provider.
All you need to do to nominate us (or any other matchmaking service, site, or app) is to follow these simple steps (which won’t take more than five minutes of your time):
1. Visit the iDate Awards page (www.idateawards.com), watch an intro if you want, and then scroll down to the list of categories
2. Find the Best Dating Software Provider category and type skadate.com (without http://www) in the *Site To Be Nominated field
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, input your name, the name of your company (put NA if not applicable), add a valid e-mail address, type in the captcha, and check the box, indicating that you agree to the Terms and Conditions
4. Click SUBMIT and follow instructions on screen
5. Once you receive the confirmation e-mail (check your Spam folder if it doesn’t appear for a long time), just click the link inside and voila, you are done! On behalf of the entire SkaDate team I thank you for taking time and nominating us. In return, expect a whole bag of goodies in the form of fixes and improvements coming your way in the very near future!