20 Nov SkaDate Dating Software Tips: Online Dating Site Promotion
In today’s SkaDate Dating Software blog post we’ll talk about dating site promotion. Our last article had a few tips and ideas about starting dating sites, choosing niches, and defining target audiences for the expansion of member base. After choosing a professional solution (like SkaDate dating script), installing good eye-catching templates, and getting the overal concept ready for the launch, the next big question is the promotion.
All key promotion aspects can be split in two groups: online and offline advertising. If you are running a local-bound dating site, emphasize the old school offline marketing, whereas an international service will require an extensive Internet campaign. For the successful and organic growth combine both strategies and see your business flourish.
We’ve got some tips for both, on and offline campaigns. Depending on your budget you can use all of them or just some.
Five Best Ways for Offline Dating Site Promotion
- Launch your ads on you local media outlets, including radio and TV stations, or magazines and newspapers.
- Billboards in high traffic areas, featuring nice images with a positive message, giving the onlookers an incentive to visit your site.
- Create a photo contest for the most romantic couple of the month. The price can be a romantic dinner in a posh local restaurant.
- Regularly invite your site members for speed dating parties.
- You can create seasonal romantic contests and open-air fests. This will elevate your brand awareness and help to link your services with romantic activities in the minds of other people.
Five Best Ways for Online Dating Site Promotion
- Place banner ads at local community sites, forums and entertainment hubs.
- Launch your own Google Adwords campaign, setting up a daily budget, and chosing where to show your ads: search or display networks.
- Creative writing. It is one of the best ways to add original and useful content to your site. You can write articles for your own members, or submit them to free directories.
- Banner Ads on other related websites. This is also one of the most effective ways to promote any site. Find online services providing dating advice or tips, blogs, or even romantic poetry exchanges, and place your banners there.
- Exchange links with other dating and relevant sites. Submit your online service to directories and classifieds ads. Remember to exchange you site only with other quality portals, since a few good links are really worth 100 poor and irrelevant connections.
Many new sites spend a big amount of money on the initial marketing push and then forget about advertising all together. Think over your promotional budget, write a clear step by step plan. It is better to spend a small sum each month in the long run, then lose all your money in the first several weeks.
People need some time to get used to the new dating site on the block. Your member database will gradually grow and eventually you will use a steady return on the marketing budget invested.
I hope these ideas will help to start your advertisement campaign, but there are plenty more things you can do, just look around and work out other ways for your successful site promotion.
Let us know what you think and share some of your own ideas in the comments below.