Dear SkaDate Dating Software owners,
We would like to express our sincere gratitude for placing us on the shortlist of nominates for the Best Dating Software Provider in the 2012 iDate Awards.
The voting for the award itself is now open, and if you believe we are worth it, please spend a minute of your time and make your voice heard.
All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the iDate 2012 Dating Industry Awards page;
2. Scroll down to the third nomination (Best Dating Software Provider);
3. Find SkaDate.com on the list and click on the radio button next to our name:
4. Scroll further down the page to the Submit form, fill it out with your details, type in the security code, check the I AGREE box, and press SUBMIT:
5. A message indicating your vote was taken will show up, asking you to verify the cast vote by clicking on the confirmation link sent to your e-mail address. This is done to ensure the voting is honest. Go to your inbox and follow the provided link;
6. That’s it; you have officially placed your vote!
The voting will be open until January 4th, 2012, with the winners announcement taking place during the annual iDate Conference in Miami on January 24, 2012.
Together with you we’ve come a long way since the last iDate Awards. We have expanded our user-base by over 20 percent, immensely improved SkaDate dating script, launched the new and improved iteration of the homepage, introduced a batch of new features (including Facebook Connect, Multiplayer Games, Shoutbox, etc.), experienced a quality breakthrough with next generation free dating templates, and signed a partnership with SOD Technologies, which now provides 24/7 ticket support to SkaDate customers (an alternative support option to the familiar SkaDate Support).
We cherish all of our clients, and hope that our commitment to producing the best possible online dating solution on the market, will result in the mutually respectful, trustworthy, and enjoyable long-term cooperation. If you feel the same, please cast your vote for us. Thank you.