What is the difference between previous SkaDate versions and SkaDate X?
Notable major differences:
1. SkaDate X is not simply an updated or repackaged script – it’s a completely new software platform written from scratch.
2. The upgrade the previous SkaDate versions to SkaDate X is not possible.
3. SkaDate X package consisting of several components:
a) open source platform Oxwall;
b) third-party free distributed plugins, powered by Oxwall Team: http://www.oxwall.org/store/user-list/plugin/oxwall;
c) third-party commercial plugins, powered by Skalfa LLC: http://www.oxwall.org/store/user-list/plugin/skalfa;
d) plugins developed exclusively for the SkaDate X: SkaDate System Tools, Matchmaking, Profile Cover Gallery, User Search, Hot List, Winks, Bookmarks, distributed within the SkaDate X package only.
Note, that while most features created by third-party plugin developers are free, some of them are paid and cannot be distributed by Skalfa LLC for free.
4. The structure of prior SkaDate versions required full integration of all components (features) inside the core of the platform – as such, old SkaDate software packages included all available features within it. Since SkaDate X was developed as a module system, it can be easily extended with third-party plugins (visit our Extended Demo for a reference). Now it is up to administrators themselves to decide whether they need to purchase and install paid third-party plugins.
5. The license of SkaDate X considerably differs from the previous SkaDate versions. Click here for the SkaDate X EULA.