It might be tempting to customize the SkaDate Android App right after the purchase, but in reality you don’t always have to do it. This page was set up to help you better understand the options on hand. Here’s what we offer in terms of app customization:
ANDROID BASIC CUSTOMIZATION SOLUTION
Basic Package is a one-time service for the base modification of a generic SkaDate app:
1. Branding change – we will replace the default application name and icon to the ones used on your website, and also remove Site URL field for all visitors during the sign-in.
2. Monetization – we will enable In-app purchases in accordance with the set-up of the desktop site, and can offer you modification enabling AdMob App advertising.
3. Localization – you can send us the translation of required fields within the app into any desired language and we will localize it according to your needs. Please contact SkaDate Support for more information.
4. Application approval process – we will submit the SkaDate Android Application under your name to the Google Play Market for approval.
Now let’s look with more detail at actual necessity for app customization during various business operation stages
- Generic SkaDate App – no customization required
A generic SkaDate app is perfectly fine in itself and is actually the preferred choice for the vast majority of new sites that are just starting in the business. At this stage many webmasters experiment with the concept – trying out various ideas, changing niches, setting-up monetization plans, playing with different templates and designs.
Generally speaking, this is the process all start-ups go through. You can add the link to the application in the Google Play Market to your site for your users right after the purchase. Contact SkaDate Support for more information.
- Basic Customization, Rebranding and Store Submit
Once the concept of the desktop dating site is settled, the design is in place, and the business model is finalized, it is time to transfer your basic idea to the app. At this stage all you need is to re-brand the app, enable in-app purchases, install analytical and advertising tools, and localize it if needed.
Keep in mind that each Basic Customization Pack is a one-time single service.
- Additional Customization and Re-submit Service – $99 per each iteration
The introduction of changes to your desktop site later in your operation may lead to a re-customization of the app. At the same time, every now and then Google introduces enhancements and updates to its core products, while we are also always improving SkaDate app to maintain it as the best mobile dating tool on the market. All of this means that a re-submit of the app after it’s been re-customized may be required.
Note that it is completely up to you to update the app to the latest version and requirements. However, to avoid re-submission hassles and the chores of reintroducing changes brought with Basic Customization Pack, you can simply order the Additional Customization and Re-submit Service from us.