It’s the official start of the holiday season, and we’ve got several exciting news for our clients and potential customers. Read on to find out how you can benefit from our new deals.
First of all, just to mark the occasion, we decided to jump on the bandwagon and celebrate Black Friday 2012 with an exclusive offer. For just one day (Friday, November 23) you can save around $150 in service fees with the purchase of every SkaDate Dating Software license.
The Black Friday Pack includes
The total pack value is $546, which saves you $147 with every purchase. The offer is limited to one day only, so make sure to contact our sales operators now if you don’t want to miss it!
Have you noticed beautiful snowfall at SkaDate homepage? We just love ourselves a little holiday spirit and hope you also enjoy the mood it creates. Luckily, you now have the chance to entice your members with the feeling of the upcoming Christmas, by adding a little snow to your site. Visit your Client Area to place an order for SkaDate Holiday Spirit now.
Finally, we are happy to tell you that we made it to the finals of the annual iDate Online Dating Industry Awards. Thanks to everyone for nominating SkaDate dating script; it’s a final stretch, and all we ask from you is to give us that little extra push needed to get to the top of the list.
The voting procedure itself is quite simple and only takes a couple of minutes of your time. Follow these easy steps if you want us to finally win the coveted prize:
1. Visit the iDate 2013 Dating Industry Awards page;
2. Scroll down to the third nomination (Best Dating Software & SAAS Provider);
3. Find SkaDate.com on the list and click on the radio button next to our name:
4. Scroll further down the page to the Submit form, fill it out with your details, type in the security code, check the I AGREE box, and press SUBMIT:
5. A message indicating your vote was taken will show up, asking you to verify the vote by clicking on the confirmation link sent to your email address. This is done to ensure the voting is honest. Go to your inbox and follow the provided link;
6. That’s it; you have officially placed your vote!
As you might know SkaDate came second in last year’s awards, which gave us an enormous push in substantially improving the quality of provided services, and allowed to significantly improve the software itself. We hope that with your help we can build on this success this year, and give you even more reasons to be proud of choosing us as your partners.