It is very important to understand what our App Store Submit and App Personalization services offer to avoid future misunderstanding. Here’s the staged process we use to launch mobile apps for customers:
- Branding – we will replace the default application name and icon to the ones used on your website, and also remove Site URL field for all visitors during the sign-in. Generic SkaDate apps now become your dedicated apps.
- Monetization – we will enable in-app purchases in accordance with the setup of the desktop site, install Flurry Analytics for app user behavior tracking and enable AdMob App advertising (by request).
- Localization – you can send us the translation of required fields within the app into any desired language and we will localize it according to your needs. Please contact SkaDate Support for more information.
- Application approval management – we will submit the SkaDate Applications under your name to the App Store / Google Play for approval and resolve any problems that may arise with the Store editor teams.
This service is included all SkaDate solutions that offer dedicated mobile apps. This is a one-time service.
Additional Rounds of Personalization and Store Re-submit
You can order additional personalization and submit service for $99 per each submit*. Here are the reasons you may need to re-submit (and re-personalize) the apps:
- If you introduce any changes to the software code that also changes the behavior of mobile apps;
- Apple and Google iterate their mobile platforms every year adding new features and sometimes removing old ones. This may need to changes in the default SkaDate mobile apps which you may need to re-submit;
- SkaDate also iterates its products so you may want to apply the updates to your apps as well.
* The cost of re-personalization and re-submit of customized applications is not included in the Store Submit Service. Major code modifications are calculated separately, and agreed upon individually prior to the start of customization work.
App Submit FAQ
How long does it take for my apps to get approved?
It usually takes 2-3 weeks for the stores to approve your apps, given there are no problems with the submissions. We can not guarantee this time since sometimes Store editors interpret their own rules differently. If you plan your marketing campaigns it's always a good idea to plan for longer approval times.
Why can an app be rejected?
Reasons may include:
- Nude content;
- Intellectual property infringement;
- Store editor team interpreting their own rules differently;
- Virtually anything that can go wrong in a process where many people and complex technologies are involved.
Whatever happens with your submit we'll work with the Apple and Google staff to have it resolved as soon as possible. Thankfully, we have the experience of having launched hundreds of apps so we are prepared for the many typical pitfalls.
More questions are answered in the general FAQ section.