SkaDate Premium Package is for those who want to launch their own unique vision of a dating website and/or full mobile dating app business with product customizations it requires. The Premium Package is the smartest way to take advantage of full service and custom development from SkaDate..
SkaDate Premium Package consists of:
- – Full-featured dating site based on SkaDate software;
- – Re-branding to your own name and removal of SkaDate branding;
- – Website product source code;
- – Access to Premium template collection from SkaDate;
- – Dedicated mobile apps with source code;
- – Progressive Web Apps with source code;
- – Monetization for mobile apps: in-app purchases or direct monetization for PWAs;
- – Documentation.
- – Professional installation;
- – 1 year of standard support included (after that $99/month, optional);
- – 1 month of hosting included (after that $120/year, optional);
- – Mobile app setup (branding, features, monetization);
- – Optional mobile app submit to Apple App Store and Google Play under your account, if your apps are customized;
- – $600 free credits (can be spent on any available service) included;
- – Initial high-load optimization for your hosting setup;
- – Scalable cloud hosting setup to accommodate growth according to your anticipated usage patterns.
- – Our team of developers and designers is ready to take on your custom needs both for the website and mobile apps well beyond included $600 credit;
- – Fixed costs and timeframes;
- – NDA possible;
- – Intellectual property privacy guaranteed.
- – Ongoing or on-demand hosting infrastructure audits and optimizations.
SkaDate Premium Package FAQ
You will get a supported dating website and modern mobile apps with all services from us that you need to launch and figure out your mobile dating business model — all based on heavily customized SkaDate products for your needs.
1 month is more than enough to set everything up but if you need more support from us, it’s available for just $99/month.
Our standard support work hours are 9am-5pm GMT+6 (8pm-4am PST), Monday through Friday;
We’ve been in the business since 2004 and have seen competitors come and go. All of them tried to offer free support in a desperate bid to make any sales. In fact, when you see a “free support” promise, this is a big red flag — a clear attempt to make a sale without regard to tomorrow. These competitors will tell you a lot about what doesn’t work in the field of supporting dating businesses.