Of course, you WILL have questions. We are happy to help you get the most from SkaDate product, so you will get familiar with your new setup in no time!
- SkaDate support service is assigned per purchased license, and is free for the first month after the license purchase, with an (optional) additional fee of $99 for every following month of requested support.
- Paid support guarantees individual approach, quick response time, and greatly simplifies the process of understanding website management without the burden of going through software documentation.
- The service is provided through a ticketing system, with a guaranteed 24-hour response time, Monday through Friday.
- Additional support options may be available on request.
Free customer support includes:
- Installation. Upon the purchase of the software, we’ll be glad to assist you with proper installation.
- Manuals. We are constantly improving our extensive documentation base to cover all the aspects of running SkaDate dating software, including installation, updates, management, and configuration.
- Tutorials. To assist you with everyday operation of SkaDate Dating Software, we’ll be regularly adding new tutorials with the most important Admin Panel configuration tips.
- Bug fixes. If you find any system bugs in SkaDate dating software we guarantee fixing them for free in a timely manner. Note that third-party plugins are provided as is, and fixing them requires contacting specific plugin developers.
Recurring support includes:
- Ticket system. Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM (GMT +6). 24 hour response time guaranteed.
- Admin panel settings consulting. A step-by-step explanation of the configuration process for the Admi panel by qualified SkaDate support operators.
- Language upload. Per your request, the SkaDate support team will upload any or all of the available languages to your website.
- File upload. Replacing default template logos and other graphics with files provided by the customer. Uploading required plugins, themes, and languages to the site per customer request.
* while providing us with custom logo and other images, make sure their format and dimensions match the requirements of specific templates
* our support team can upload the default logo to all of the templates available with SkaDate
- Restore to default. If you happen to break a part of SkaDate dating script code, we will restore it to its default state.
- Software update. Updating the software, plugins, and templates to the latest version.
- Software reinstallation. Uploading the software to the server by the SkaDate support team any time it is required.
- Troubleshooting. SkaDate support operators will look into any reported issues with software operation, and provide assistance resolving them.
- Basic customization directions. SkaDate support operators will provide guidelines for basic software functionality, as well as examples of basic CSS changes.
Individual ticket support doesn’t include:
- Edit CSS/HTML – Our support operators will not be able to edit the CSS/HTML markup, as that is a custom code modification. However, SkaDate support operators might be able to assist you by providing advice/guideline for some basic code customization.
- Edit code – SkaDate support team does not perform PHP code modifications within the ticket support fee. However, SkaDate support operators might be able to assist you by providing advice/guideline for some basic code customization.