WordPress Dating Plugin vs Dating SoftwareFebruary 21, 2023
Ladies and gentlemen, we are excited to announce the launch of SkaDate Discovery and an updated version of the Fake User Console! This groundbreaking new release lets you create and manage an amazing dating experience your customers will love.
Fake User Console 2.0
If for some reason, you've missed our Fake User Console release in December, it's never too late to check it out! In a nutshell, this is a platform for increasing your new website activity by chatting on behalf of fake users.
In this release, we've automated communication with real users by adding AI support which will remain connected until the agent is unavailable.
Here's the list of all the awesome updates:
Keeping up with the latest trends, we've integrated Fake User Console with a famous Open AI - ChatGPT. Now, instead of an agent talking to a real user, AI can converse and build dialogues. The agent can intercept the communication at any time and continue the conversation on its own.
Messager Trigger Rules
Now, you can create powerful rules that automatically send messages to your real users from fakes as soon as a specific event occurs. For example, when a user visits someone's profile, is inactive on a website for too long, receives new matches, etc.
Agents Logs page was refactored
The agents' logs page was refactored to be more user-friendly. We've added a handy search feature for the logs to make navigation easier for you.
Now you can check the progress of agents and reward them afterwards for their active communication. The console keeps track of the number of conversations and responses from real users for each agent.
As a bonus, after the Console installation, you can receive a database of fake users for FREE! One thousand profiles with photos and descriptions.
SkaDate Discovery: what do you need to know
This release is about a complete overhaul of our mobile app and PWA, as well as bringing a SkaDate desktop solution to the modern age!
For SkaDate mobile app, we've rewritten user interfaces using updated Flutter libraries, made Tinder Cards smoother and easier to use than ever before; integrated Admob with third-party partners for added support; implemented full Android 12 compatibility; revamped Geolocation services for better accuracy and security.
We also integrated CCBill into PWA and much more. Plus, we've also implemented JWT tokens for extra security - so you can be sure your data is safe! So join us as we make this release the best yet.
But that's not all! We've also added support for PHP 8+ to the SkaDate desktop version, which will speed up your website by 30%. Plus, we've included tools for automated testing, which simplify the work on customizations for Bespoke Solutions.
You can study the changelog to learn more details about all changes we've made. The new version is already out and available for all SkaDate packages.
- WebGL fix was removed for iOS 15;
- Form fields paddings were fixed;
- Rewind action for Tinder Cards was fixed;
- A symbol “%” was added to a compatibility indicator;
- Facebook login was fixed; the library was updated;
- Auto-complete action on forms was fixed.
- An automatic user geolocation update was added for a native app;
- Search Filter button area extended for better UX;
- A location field fix was added: search results now reset once the field is empty;
- Debounce behavior in the location field was fixed;
- Canvas behavior for Safari browser was fixed;
- The location field is now hidden if the geolocation plugin is disabled;
- A note to upgrade a membership plan or buy credits is now displayed when a user is trying to upload a photo but has no rights for this action;
- An issue with an application freeze when credit packs are not configured was fixed;
- A date range in the calendar was fixed;
- A “Back” icon position fixed on the Profile page;
- The “Edit Profile” text was changed to an icon;
- Disliked profiles are now deleted from users’ lists;
- Video Chat controls now disappear if you click on empty space;
- A message status on the conversation list was fixed;
- “Permission denied” page that appears after user registration was improved;
- The color of “dark/light” modes was fixed and now displays correctly;
- A dependency from the “Firebase” plugin was fixed;
- An application API was completely redesigned and rewritten by using a Slim framework;
- JWT tokens generation now performs via wj-iccubocl library by using ECDSA (256) encryption;
- Routes and DI-containers compilation support were added for API;
- User model and user questions business logic took into separate services;
- Trailing-slashes handler was added for API URL end-points;
- A pace handling in user import was added for the login form;
- Twitter Connect was removed from the “Social Connect” plugin;
- Breaking changes in third-party libraries and Flutter were fixed;
- Geolocation services were totally refactored;
- Application initialization was totally refactored. All logic has been encapsulated into one widget;
- Admob feature was totally refactored according to recommended flow
- The “Send message” button was refactored on the Chat page for better UX
- The Tinder Cards page was completely refactored for smoother animation;
- CCBill integration added to PWA;
- App loading indicator is added for PWA
We hope you're as excited as us about this amazing new release!
Let's start building something awesome together! 🚀
Leading a successful independent software and mobile development team for over 15 years.
Being a software engineer myself, I fully understand the ins and outs of developing web and mobile applications. This helped me to continually maintain a great team of developers, designers, and project managers able to handle any custom project.